Thursday, February 25, 2010

A very thankful Thursday!

Well... I am thankful for so many things in my life... I know I am one seriously blessed person. I am thankful for my husband above everything... and the life that we have created together. Our kids are my world... and yes! Our life really DOES revolve around them these days... Not like our glory days when it was just us! hehe! But today I am especially thankful for our park. Words can't express just how much our kids love it... they beg to go, they hate to leave... They would spend all day there if they could. And they run around without a care in the world when we are there. Housing Association money very well spent! ;-)


Some pictures from today's trip to the park!














1 comment:

  1. Ahhh love these pics!! I agree, so thankful for the park:)

    ReplyDelete